Product Code : 20
Brand Name : Fufeng & Deosen
Price And Quantity
- Minimum Order Quantity
- 250Kg. Bag
- Price Or Price Range
- Shelf Life
- 5 Years
- Physical Form
We are an eminent entity engaged in manufacturing and supplying quality assured Xanthan Gum. These compounds are formulated under the supervision of our chemical engineers using good quality ingredients. Xanthan Gum is used in salad dressings, sauces, frozen foods, beverages and toothpastes. In cosmetics these gums are used to prepare water gels and also have skin hydrating properties. Furthermore, clients can get these at affordable prices.
More Details about Xanthan Gum :
- It's a kind of white-like or light yellow powder.
- Its the most favourable biological gum with properties like thickening, suspension, emulsion and stability.
- It has no smell and is free from toxin compounds.
- It can get completely dissolved in water.
- High viscosity at low concentration.
- Well shearing capability (pseudoplasticity)
- Xanthan Gum is known for high viscosity on the condition of low shearing. Viscosity reduces with increasing shearing, but the molecular structure doesn't changes. It gradually recovers with loss in shearing.
- Thermal tolerance: Xanthan Gum gives stable performance within temperature of 18Ãƒâ€šÃ‚°C to 120Ãƒâ€šÃ‚°C.
- High resistance to salt : Xanthan Gum still keeps its solubility without deposition or flocculation on the condition of high salt concentration, even in the saturated solution, the viscosity cannot be affected.
- Good stability in acid and alkaline solutions.
- Viscosity keeps stable at PH value 1 “ 12.
- Compatibility and synergistic : Xanthan Gum has good compatibility with acid, alkaline solution, salt, antiseptic natural or compositive thickener in the same solution system. This can be mixed with Guar Gum, Locust Bean Gum and Konjac powder to increase viscosity by many times.
- Tolerance to oxidants and enzymetic decomposition : Xanthan GumÃƒ¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã¢â€ž¢s dual helical structure is very stable and is resistant against oxidant and enzymetic decomposition.
- Xanthan Gum provides excellent suspension for insoluble solid and oil droplets.
Application Areas :
- Food industry
- Pharmaceutical Industry
- Cosmetic Industry
- Paper Industry
- Spinning Industry
Xanthan Gum is also used in pottery making, in fire extinguisher, in household chemicals and many allied products.
- FOB Port
- Payment Terms
- Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- Supply Ability
- 5 Bag Per Week
- Delivery Time
- 3-4 Days
- Sample Policy
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- Packaging Details
- 25Kg. Bag, Box & Drum
- Main Export Market(s)
- Main Domestic Market
- All India